Best place to get a suit in London for around 300 or less?

What place does the best suits in London for £300 or less. Specifically looking for ones that fit well for gym goers. Not trying to sound like a gym bro but typically most suits seem to be slim fit so can end up looking messy.

If you know what you are doing, buying a much higher price point suit from EBay for cheaper and then going to a tailor to make minor adjustments gets you maximum value for money. If not, probs best with safe bets like Moss Bros and trying them in person.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I don’t know a lot. I’ve currently got a couple navy suits I think Moss Bros and M&S and am looking to get a grey/charcoal one.

I think I’m better of trying in person, blazers are easier to sort but trousers are a pain because I’m about a 31 waist but the legs are usually pretty tight unless I get 34 or more.

If I were to go the eBay route is there any brands you would recommend?

Most Helpful

When I search on eBay (over 1-2 months), would just type in well known Saville row suit brands. Suit Supply is a good brand to start searching with as there is a high quantity listed on eBay. You can search for example: Zegna, Kilgour, Richard James. There are plenty of brands out there (the cloth by Zegna isn’t real Zegna).

I usually search ‘38R (Brand) Suit’ and see what comes up

Got myself some bespoke suits and then took them to a tailor got them refitted to me - small adjustments though: ankle break and sleeve length).

Regarding the trouser problem, I am not too sure how to solve that, if you have a lot of issues with most brands that are off the rack the only solution that fits your price bracket would be getting your measurements and having a suit MTM in places like Vietnam. Not sure if they take orders over the internet though or how to figure which ones are better/worse without being there though to be honest.

Unde eos ipsum quia non atque. Laboriosam distinctio porro quo officia aut. Minima fugiat in vel ut reprehenderit qui.

Harum praesentium ad blanditiis laudantium occaecati aperiam facere. Aspernatur ut error optio accusantium cum sint eius necessitatibus. Tempora suscipit dolorum incidunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”