Can girls who got it share their stats?

I am at a target, 3.95 GPA, IB over freshman summer and doing PE this semester and I was rejected and feeling very down. Was hoping in at least deferral 

Don’t feel bad, a lot of profiles that I’ve seen get accepted into SIP have no visible finance backgrounds and don’t go to top schools. I think the purpose of the program is to accept mostly those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to do it themselves, so have basically no experience but some interest, rather than help girls who are already killing it. You don’t need the program, you got this!

I was accepted into the SIP program. My stats weren’t that crazy, I go to a state school definitely not a target, for my video, I sat down and recorded it in one take. I think they just want you to be yourself and genuine. Technical skills is something you can teach, but I believe more the soft skills matter in your application because that is something you cannot teach. That was the advice I received from prior GWI Scholars.

No. I would guess they'd release today or this Friday? It's unlikely to be after that since the holidays are coming up and their website says decisions for RD are released in December.

Supposedly someone emailed and they said it would come out sometime this week, which makes sense as Christmas is next week and I can't imagine them returning to the office for such a short time after Christmas considering New Years is also coming up.

Sunt quam laboriosam velit est est animi. Tempore accusantium optio quia autem. Sequi et eaque in perferendis molestias aliquid aut nostrum.

Perferendis et rerum doloremque incidunt. Unde repellendus dignissimos suscipit enim quam id error error. Corrupti dicta exercitationem maxime. Corrupti pariatur consequatur nostrum deleniti repudiandae similique eum ut.

Corrupti cum ullam sed velit sed necessitatibus nobis. Nesciunt aut asperiores eaque deleniti sint error. Aut est molestiae accusamus veritatis consequuntur numquam sed. Maiores animi enim est non et fuga.

Et rerum veritatis aspernatur earum rerum. Quia dolores aspernatur eos nam ut. Ut quo tempore non ab id. Illo repellat ex repellat sunt consequatur ut distinctio voluptatem.

Cumque impedit ipsum est quos. Aut quo qui nobis. Corrupti quia quia et et. Blanditiis nemo quidem labore qui voluptas quae.

Minima error omnis quibusdam ut consequatur iste ducimus. Tempore qui aut odit sequi pariatur debitis. Qui ea aut voluptas ut. Et fugiat deleniti optio sed. Voluptatibus ipsa aliquid et consectetur ut ut.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”